Did you know I was having a baby in seven weeks? That seems very close. I feel like there is so much to accomplish each week.
Like, this week, for instance. I need to take my glasses in to be fixed, as a precious angle of mine just sat on them. Am planning to try to get some soap made--never got around to that. Have all the stuff I need. Just not the gumption. Ian turns eleven on Wednesday, so need to get a cake and cinnamon rolls made by then. He wants to go bowling and to Cracker Barrel--he has never been there before and I am not sure what the appeal is.
Also, hoping to get the basement details all finished. We need to decide what we are doing with our stairs. They are in terrible shape.
Right now, I have one kid talking to me about how many kilowatt hours of energy he produces and another one taking every one's weight and dividing it by 2.02. Have no idea why.
Dan got the den floor done yesterday--looks so nice. Looks like a room and not a basement. He is putting trim back up now. I need to get the closet back together but I feel like a slug right now.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment