skip to main | skip to sidebar

Rena in the South

Friday, May 29, 2009

Floyd the Turtle



We already let him go.
Posted by renaerickson at 7:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (70)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2009 (429)
    • ►  December (36)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (57)
    • ►  June (38)
    • ▼  May (40)
      • Do Ya Think We Need to Mow?
      • Floyd the Turtle
      • Complain, Complain, Complain
      • More on Friday
      • Techno-Mama
      • I Don't Even Know What Day it Is
      • Birthday Boy
      • Birthday Eve
      • Doesn't Feel Like Monday
      • Seven Weeks and Counting
      • Outdoor Cats
      • Memorial Day Weekend
      • This and That
      • Back to Almost Normal
      • Flooring, Hugs and Cat Barf
      • Wednesday at the Library with Two People Looking f...
      • Monday at the Library
      • Blooming Onion Heaven
      • Why I Have No Home Phone
      • Help with Mini Me's
      • Cavity Free
      • Bunch of Grumps
      • Rena's Garden: RIP
      • Good Gracious, I am Tired
      • I Think We Have It
      • Pictures For Theresa
      • Rainy Monday
      • Happy Mama's Day
      • Hot, Hot, Hot
      • Bedroom
      • Calling All Interior Designers
      • Well Furnished
      • I Can't Think of a Title
      • Gas and Pessimism
      • Chest of Hope
      • What's in a Name?
      • The Week Ahead
      • Wife List
      • Smart vs. Wise
      • Standing O #2
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (41)
    • ►  January (59)
  • ►  2008 (82)
    • ►  December (53)
    • ►  November (29)

About Me

My photo
renaerickson
View my complete profile