Gee, it doesn't look like much in this picture. That's my old hope chest in front and I think you can see the night stand ok--the dresser is the same style. Dan said he misjudged how much higher the bed is now as he got up this morning. Need to get lamps and get my pictures on the wall and I need a mirrors for above the dresser. And we need to get the crib up. And I would like some kind of rocking chair. But that is all.Saturday, May 9, 2009
Bedroom
Gee, it doesn't look like much in this picture. That's my old hope chest in front and I think you can see the night stand ok--the dresser is the same style. Dan said he misjudged how much higher the bed is now as he got up this morning. Need to get lamps and get my pictures on the wall and I need a mirrors for above the dresser. And we need to get the crib up. And I would like some kind of rocking chair. But that is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment