Friday, May 29, 2009

Techno-Mama

I am so techno-cool. I bought a blue tooth head set yesterday and I can't get over how nice it is. I hated talking on the cell phone at home--it is too little.

Also ordered myself a new laptop today. The kids really needed a new computer--most of their games work on my laptop but not the old computer since we updated it. The old one is 11, which, of course, is ancient in computer years. So, I will have my new one (which is pink!!) and they will have this one. Not sure who will be happier--them or me.

I love my new internet connection. Verizon just came out with it a few days before I went in to the store.

So, it is the weekend, already--had you heard?? Whipping off the last basement issues. I need to go buy some blinds for the mudroom windows and a pantry for down there. We are going to put the little freezer, an old fridge and a pantry in there.

Decided we should start looking for a new vehicle for Dan. The Taurus is eleven years old and has been on its last legs for some time. With our lifestyle, it is silly for him to not have a truck. So, the search begins. He'd like a motorcycle, too. Wish we could get both.

No comments: