I heard from the gal who took the brown puppy this afternoon. She said they named her Belle. The gal who took the other pup named her Lily. The very funny part of this is that we had originally thought to name our baby Lily Isabelle and call her Lily Belle. The problem with that is her initials would be L.I.E. and that seems wrong. So, we planned to go with Lily Elyse. The neat thing about that is her initialls would be L.E.E., which happens to be Dan's middle name. I just think Lily Belle sounds so sweet. I suppose we could just name her that. L.B.E. is safe.
It doesn't bother me at all that they are naming their dogs the same names we are thinking for our baby. When people name their dogs people names, they tend to pick really girlie names and that is the kind of name I want for our babe.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment