skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rena in the South
Monday, May 11, 2009
I Think We Have It
This is the best I could come up with. I took a red curtain out of Adam's room to see if that would work for the living room and, indeed, I think it will.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(70)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(19)
▼
2009
(429)
►
December
(36)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(57)
►
June
(38)
▼
May
(40)
Do Ya Think We Need to Mow?
Floyd the Turtle
Complain, Complain, Complain
More on Friday
Techno-Mama
I Don't Even Know What Day it Is
Birthday Boy
Birthday Eve
Doesn't Feel Like Monday
Seven Weeks and Counting
Outdoor Cats
Memorial Day Weekend
This and That
Back to Almost Normal
Flooring, Hugs and Cat Barf
Wednesday at the Library with Two People Looking f...
Monday at the Library
Blooming Onion Heaven
Why I Have No Home Phone
Help with Mini Me's
Cavity Free
Bunch of Grumps
Rena's Garden: RIP
Good Gracious, I am Tired
I Think We Have It
Pictures For Theresa
Rainy Monday
Happy Mama's Day
Hot, Hot, Hot
Bedroom
Calling All Interior Designers
Well Furnished
I Can't Think of a Title
Gas and Pessimism
Chest of Hope
What's in a Name?
The Week Ahead
Wife List
Smart vs. Wise
Standing O #2
►
April
(25)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(41)
►
January
(59)
►
2008
(82)
►
December
(53)
►
November
(29)
About Me
renaerickson
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment