Adam told me his thinks his farts have changed smell from the time he was six 'til he turned seven. I decided to play along, so I asked if they got better or worse. He said he wasn't sure because he couldn't remember his last fart of being six. At that point I had to start laughing.
I am sure I am the last person to note this, but I have become such a pessimist. I assume every situation I have ahead of me is going to go poorly. I called Math-U-See to see about switching some of the teacher videos with DVD and I was sure I was not going to get a favorable response. The gal was actually very nice and gave me a good price. Normally, you have to buy the DVD's along with the teacher guides and they cost about $50-$60.
And then there is the furniture delivery. You know, I hate having any kind of worker in my house. And, even though I bought the two sets a month apart, they are being delivered pretty much at the same time on Friday. I am sure this will be a mess. See? A terrible pessimist.
Note to self: At 30 weeks pregnant, it is a bad idea to go to a pizza buffet when you are very hungry. Poor choice.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment