Had a grand evening with our dinner guests Wednesday. Even managed to get the house in order. Their kids were so tickled with our tramp. I am sure they will be tramp owners before too long.
Yesterday, I had lunch with a lady I met scrapbooking last week and a friend of hers who homeschools and has six kids. It was so much fun to gab with the gals. They both hugged me when I left and it dawned on me I think those were the first hugs outside my family I have had since I got here. They told me about a used book store in Clemson—ended up picking up the kids and taking them to it. Found some good books.
We picked up flooring for the den last night. In case you haven’t looked lately, flooring is expensive. I actually yelled at the kid checking us out to not hit the total button on the register. I didn’t think I could take it. That will be our fun Memorial weekend activity.
Today is the chiro, library, Walmart (I know, you are so jealous) and then tonight I am getting my hair cut and a pedicure, as I can’t reach my toes very well. The other day I was on the deck barefoot and a piece of wood got jammed right into a cuticle on a toe. Oh! It hurt and bled and bled, but all I could think was “No!! This is going to ruin my pedicure!!”
Some chickens got out last night and a dog ate one. Oh, that is soooooo not good. They never did that in Wisconsin. Why now? Dan gave them all a good talking to. We need to get the kittens outside. Will work on that tomorrow. Gave them soft food the other day and they ended up throwing up from it! YUCK! We just can’t win for losing with our animal husbandry lately.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment