Needed milk and had a walmart list, so I ran out this morning. Got some lamps for our bedroom and a bookshelf for my craft room and I can't remember what else. Got home and tried to rest. My family all think when I am resting it is a great time to ask me questions--all of them do this. Adam came in about five times asking questions about adding up all his bank accounts and money in various jars at home. Then, Evan came in to ask how much 3 divided by 5 divided by 4 was. Told him if he got his calculator I could tell him, but he figured he could do it on the calculator himself. Good.
Now, I am trying to smack some energy into my poor old bod. Alec and I are getting the bathroom ceiling and walls primed--somehow. Not sure who is doing what. And we have to move the mudroom stuff around so Ian and Adam can pull up the rest of the tiles. Ian does it because he is told to, but Adam loves it. Never seen a kid that likes work more than he does.
Dan has to pick up ceiling paint tonight and then he will finish painting the ceiling. Hopefully, tomorrow, we can paint the den and the bathroom. Need to finish prepping some walls in the den, though. Might be Thursday when the den gets finished. We are moving at break-neck speed right now, but I need this to be done.
Bought our tile last night--the van looked like a low-rider on the way home. I just decided today the kitchen cabinets would look neat if we painted them red--like the red curtain behind the chair in the picture I posted. Dan even liked that idea.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment