Little Toph the puppy goes home today, which means today is the last day of having a puppy at our house--forever! They are cute, but there is no way I want another one, ever. I was noting how the kids really like kittens over puppies. Here it is the last morning with the puppy and my kids don't want to play with her but have the kittens out to play with.
Our bedroom is pretty much done--just waiting for furniture Friday. How exciting that will be.
I am hoping we can get the den and downstairs bathroom painted this week--those are the only two rooms left to paint down there. The walls need a fair bit of patching, to it might take awhile. If that happens, I am hoping we can get the floor down in the den next weekend. I keep teasing Dan he just goes to work to get a break from house work.
I can't believe how much better I feel being in a room that is finished than being in a room that is still a mess. It really affects my mood.
Well, I am writing this to avoid ironing the wrinkly pile waiting for me. That is about my least favorite chore ever.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment