Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Clean Closets and Bad Attitudes

Two people of mine woke up with attitudes that required them to go back to their rooms for awhile this morning. Not a fun way to start the day.

Cleaning the hall closet, the cabinets in the laundry room and the hall bathroom closet. Yes, I know you are jealous about all the fun I have. By the end of this week, I want to have the kitchen, living room, hall, hall bathroom and laundry room DONE. Done and good. Done and organized. Done and functional. DONE.

Went out shopping for some decor items last night with Miss Lil--she sat in a shopping cart for the first time. My walls are pretty sparse. About all I have for walls is family pictures. I think they are great but it seems weird to me to have the kids live in a house COVERED with pictures of them, so I have trying to find some other things, too. Really, pictures are great, but too many is too many. Anyway, I didn't find anything for the living room. Since I don't even know what I want, it isn't going to be easy to find it.

Lily was so funny when we got home. She was SOOOO happy to be home. I had her laughing and laughing--what a joy. She rolls over now. She did it later than any of her brothers. For all the work a baby is, they sure bring a lot of joy into a home.

No comments: