Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HaHa

So, I just posted about how I didn't want only family pictures up in the Living Room. After a trip to Hobby Lobby, it looks like that is about what is going to happen. All I could find that I liked for the walls were things that held pictures. Man, that place was packed. I have to return a mirror I bought--hope it isn't too busy tonight. I want to get it done.

I bought a little brick that says "grace" on it and the spouse has made several jokes about hitting him with "the brick of grace."

Ian has had his second or third headache of the week. They have watched more TV than normal. Not sure what else is different. I had bought a gallon of pasteurized milk the other day before I went to the milk store. I do see a dramatic drop in his headaches with raw milk.

I made peanut butter ice cream and chocolate cookies for ice cream sandwiches tonight. I made blueberry ice cream the other day and Dan noted if we put them together, we'd sort of have PB & J ice cream. I bought a Cuisinart ice cream maker. It is so awesome. I love, love it.

Speaking of yum, I made a soup last night with turkey stock from the Thanksgiving bird, diced tomatoes, kielbasa, tortellini, white beans and spinach. Good golly Miss Molly, it was awesome. Tonight was shrimp with a spicy orange sauce and couscous. Not all I dreamt it would be, but it was ok.

No comments: