Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Help!

I can NOT get it together today. I am just having one of those days. I want to hide in the closet and just be left alone. You know? One of THOSE days. But this is my month to get get the house done, so I trudge on.

Today is Addie's room. I had them bring everything out to the table and he is going through his stuff and tossing what can be tossed (not quite as much as I'd hoped he would) and bringing stuff back in. He is pretty organized so I am just overseeeing. I am putting some books and things aside to save for Lily. Both he and Evan are really done with kid books. Evan likes reading science books and Adam just started reading chapter books. So, I am sorting through those and redistributing. But, oh I don't feel like it. Man, some days are hard.

I really liked the gym I went to a few weeks back with my friend for a yoga class. Talked to Dan about joining. He checked with work and there are actually some gyms that 3M will reimburse you for going to. Something like $2 each time you go, up to the price of membership. Unfortunately, the only one close to me they will do that for is Curves. I used to go to Curves. Didn't mind the work out but never felt any benefit from it. Never felt stronger or had more stamina or lost weight. Went for almost a year, until I got pregnant with Evan and was too sick to go. So, now I have to decide if I should go to the free place or the place I want to go. Hmmm...

I wish I had someone who would just love to come over and help me trudge through the house. If it weren't the Christmas season, I would seriously consider flying Queen Bertha the Crafty down here to help me.

1 comment:

the6horns said...

Yes! I'm in! Will get out my suitcase! :O)