Monday, December 7, 2009

Don't Quite Get It

Twice now I have told Adam what is going to happen at the orthodontist and been wrong. Told him today they were putting the bands on. Turns out, they put them on, then did a plaster cast and then took them off and put spacers back in. Let's just say that was not his favorite trip to a medical professional, although he handled it well. He goes back in two weeks for get this stupid thing put on. I am sure of it. Next Monday, they all go to the dentist. I am tired of appointments.

Today, I am putting away all the larger sized clothes for Lil. I really want to get them in her closet somehow. This is going to take a good hard think. Also planning to figure out a final position for her furniture. Woo-hoo, exciting days at my house. Not.

No comments: