Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gettin' 'Er Done

Two goats have been put down. An old doe is simmering on the stove and will be canned eventually for stew. Oh my gracious sakes, it smells as good as life can ever smell right now. Wow. Hope it tastes that good.

Dan is putting a coat of paint on the bathroom walls and then they will finish the other three goats.

I have been working on the broth and working in our room. Do you own a million cords? This is a total pet peeve of mine--organization of all the little cords that every thing I own seems to come with. I have been putting them in baggies and writing what they are and then sticking them in a desk drawer. They drive me nuts but as soon as I toss one I end of needing it. Grrr.

Adam's mouth has been sore but he has been handling the turning of his expander well.

No comments: