Life just seems to be coming at me really really fast. I know everyone gets overwhlemed. I have been overwhlemed for a long time and I am determined to pull out of it, but life just keeps coming fast and furious. I feel like those videos of people walking slow motion while everyone around them is speeding.
Lily had a check up this morning and handled it all very well. Stopped at the grocery to get a few things and made several friends. Babies and puppies are great for that.
Made buttermilk biscuits that Dan requested to go with his honey. They are like bricks. Wow, I make bad biscuits. Tried some bread from the King Arthur blog. Didn't cook it quit long enough, but it is a good recipe. Will try again tomorrow with the rest of the batch. You are supposed to put a pan below the bread and put water in it as you put the bread in for a nice crust. Have you done this? It works and makes for the most awesome crust. I used a glass pan and thought I was so smart by boiling the water first so it would nto break from cold water hitting it. DIDN'T WORK. The glass exploded. Serious. Good greif. It is still in the oven.
Have to take the kids out tongiht because Dan has to work on a surprise for them that we need to be gone for him to do. Not sure what we are doing, besides buying a new 8 x 8 glass dish.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment