Wish I had the energy of a kid. Adam is just jumping like he has a pretend jump rope. I am sitting. Wish I felt like jumping for no good reason. Man, that makes me sad to think I have no desire at all to just jump.
Took the boys out to eat and to Target whilst Dan worked out the surprise. Can't tell you because you might forget it is a surprise and mention it on facebook and Alec is on over there and I would hate to have to kill you for ruining the surprise.
My hall bathroom has been driving me nuts. I bought the robot pictures for it probably a year ago and have since looked for something to go with the pictures to bring the room together. I failed! It just never meshed. I finally decided to give up on the robots and found some peel and stick chalkboard bubbles I am going to put up on the walls and draw pictures or the kids' names on or something. Bummed about my cool robot pics--don't really have somewhere to put them now.
Planning to open a checking account for Alec today. Did you hear about that annoyance? Our bank wouldn't open one for him because he wasn't 16. When we noted to them that they should because it wasn't a question of him being of age legally, they remembered they don't open checking accounts for people under 18, even with co-signers. The manager said she had never even heard of a bank doing so. Dan found three in our town that would and one would give him a debit card.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment