I hate multi tasking. Have I already spoken of this? I am so tired of doing several things at once and allowing people to think whatever I am doing is so unimportant, they should be able to interrupt me to discuss whatever pops into their head or ask me to do something they could probably do themselves. Long sentence, but that is something I would love to change about my world.
Also, would love to become a not-terrible photographer. I have no eye for picture taking. I finally got to the point I remember to not stand behind everyone and take pictures of their backs. Seriously. I did that a lot.
Have had two facebook friends recently declare they are giving up caffeine. One actually already came back to it. It has me thinking about how we make up rules when our hearts are not right. We make diet rules because we can't just be moderate in our eating. Or TV time. Or computer time (!!). I am good at making up rules to guide myself but I stink at being moderate. I want to be moderate. Yesterday, we made many more sweets than needed and I ate many too many of them and then declared to myself I was never eating another one. That is so embarrassing in it's lameness.
Leaving for the dentist soon.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment