Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rainy Days

Man, does it ever rain a lot down here. We are getting as much moisture as everyone else, just in the form of rain. Rained all day today. SO much fun getting in and out of the van with a baby in the rain.

Spent the morning working on meals for this mom on bedrest. Drove an hour to drop off the meals I made and then met our bowling friends from Florida for some play time. Alec and Ian are so good to not complain when we play with little kids. We went to the house they are having built. Adam asked if they wanted us to help with it but I explained they are having other people build it. He said we could at least help them clean up. Such a nice kid. Took them to our milk store, which is right by their new house and then home in time to stick dinner in the oven. And that, folks, was my day. Woo hoo. Nothing getting done on the house. Maybe I will try to finish Lily's closet tonight, even though she is in there napping.

No comments: