We still don't have a church. We decided to wait until after Christmas to look because...ok, I don't want to get into that right now. Anyway, besides some home churching, suffice it to say we are not otherwise engaged on Sunday mornings.
The the thing about living down here is the stores are empty Sunday morning because almost everyone is in church. Alec and I took off early to shop at Walmart. It was awesome--nobody was there! I called it "shopping with the heathens." I did leave my mark when I spilled my coffee all over the vitamin aisle. Good Times.
Besides normal shopping, we shopped for candy making supplies and to make some meals for a pregnant mom I heard is on bedrest. Three kids under seven and on bedrest for ten weeks. Yikes. AND, apparently the baby has a heart problem and possibly Down's. I was telling Alec about her an he said, "Wow, most people would just kill the baby."
I had this plastic sheet that looked like rice paper that I have had forever, with the plan to put it on the hall bathroom window. Finally took it out last night and realized I didn't have enough. Good grief. Found something else that worked, decorated my chalkboards, and I am calling the bathroom good.
Finally got a door on the hall closet. For a whole year I have had to look at all the games we own every time I walk down the hall, but no more. Yeah.
So, to reiterate, The kitchen, living room, hall, hall bathroom and laundry room are done. Well, they will be before we go to bed tonight. I have to touch up some paint in the bathroom. Dan is touching up paint in the kitchen.
Next week are the childrens' bedrooms. All five children. Yup. Lily's room needs the most work. Then Ev's. Then Ian's--there is a hole in his wall from a plumbing emergency. Adam's and Alec's are in decent shape.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment