Ian gets an xray today to confirm his broken bone has healed. He hasn't worn his splint for about a week. He seems fine. Knocked heads with Adam yesterday and complained it hurt (this was pre-headache). He has had a concussion before, so I did the scenario in my head of explaining a concussion soon after a broken hand to some ER doctor.
Aren't some mornings just painful? Man, my head has not woken up fully yet. Despite coffee and a shower. I was walking to the fridge to turn down the cold and Adam asked me a question on the way. It was like he kicked the fridge thought out of my head with his question and I just stood there trying desperately to remember why I was going to the fridge. I HATE that.
Got a lot done yesterday with the house. Returned the mirror that didn't work and came home with several new things and the house is looking like people actually live here.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment