Alec shot a squirrel in the yard with a BB gun today. They dressed it and it awaits my culinary touch. I am sooooooooo not looking forward to eating squirrel, but you do what you have to do. I am proud of him.
Finishing up the bajillion little things that need to be done to call this week's rooms done. Dan is hanging some pictures right now. Those chalkboard stickers were useless--need to take them back. Ended up getting chalkboard paint and painted some squares. All I was planning to do was write the kids' names on them. I am happy with my bathroom now. Next week will be all the boys' bedrooms.
I bought this book after seeing it on Mythbusters. It is the greatest bathroom book ever. Evan Alec, Evan and Dan have all been reading it--not in the bathroom.
Making some meals for a mom on bedrest next week--help me think of good freezer meals. Seems like they are all tomato based. I did learn that brown rice doesn't freeze great when I made freezer meals for myself. Neither do mashed potatoes, if you didn't know.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment