Monday, November 30, 2009

Oops.

Well, someone wasn't paying attention the last time we were at the ortho. Apparently, today was just to take pictures and put spacers in Adam's mouth. Next week is bands and the following week is the torture device. Got it.

Also, when the ortho told me his son was seven and he was doing a palatal expander on him soon, what he meant was he doesn't have a son who is seven. Today I was told he had twin sons, four months old. I asked how many kids he had and he told me just those two. I am sure I understood what he said about having a seven year old son before. What is that about? Now I am irked. I need to ask him next time. Which is next week!

Alec now has rubber bands that are keeping him from opening his mouth much. He is not pleased.

The fridges are getting cleaned today. Raining outside. Fun times.

No comments: