Thursday, December 17, 2009

Demolition had Begun

Took my last shower in the master-bathroom-of-yuckiness. He is disassembling as I type. Going to go buy the tub and whatever else will fit in the van this afternoon. Need to get it here because we have had too many experiences of going to buy something we assumed was in stock, only to find out it was, indeed, not in stock.

Had THREE accidents spilling coffee this morning. Goodness.

Went to Outback last night for dinner. Oh my, they had these little teeny lobster tails. They were heavenly. Eating good lobster once will encourage one to suffer bad lobster several times on the quest back to good lobster. Red Lobster lobster tails are always terrible.

I guess I am going down to slog though my craft room today. It had become the latest dumping ground. I am going to run out of dumping grounds soon.

No comments: