Of home remodeling. I hope. Dan is tiling the bathroom today. I am trying to wrap up some odds and ends. I am also working on Dan's New Year's gift down in the craft room. I biffed it up so badly yesterday I had to start over. Why did I bif? Because I was trying to do too many things at once. I am going to become the Anti-Multi-Tasker. I am so tired of having my mind stretched in so many directions. Dan does a lot of work around here, but it is so rare that he ever has to work AND look after Lily or work AND get dinner to the table on time. I am so used to getting interrupted while reading a book I have a hard time actually ready an entire chapter without stopping several times out of habit.
Anyhoo...I am also trying to help Lily poop. Hey, it's my blog and I'll talk about poop if I want to. Since starting solids last week, she is just popping out these hard, dry little things that look like goat or deer poop. And it is hard for her. I tried glycerin suppositories this morning. Wow, do those things ever work. She sure didn't like it, though. I gave her some pro-biotics in prune juice. Hopefully that will help. I have not dealt with this issue in a baby before. Help.
STILL have not actually canned the goat. Left it outside over night to let the fat rise and get solid. Now, I am boiling it and I need to wash the jars and then I can get it canned up.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment