OK, first, within a month, my baby went from a stationary creature to one that rolls and crawls. Not really a classic crawl quite yet, but enough to get her wherever she wants. I was trying to wrap gifts today and she was into everything. Wow. And it will be this way until she is about four. See ya in 2013.
She hit five months today. I wanted to wait until she was six months to feed her, but I knew it was time so I gave her some bananas today. She liked it but pushed it all back out with her tongue instead of getting it in.
Took Adam to get his oral hardware this afternoon. I am assuming I have just been a flake but the three times we have gone in for this, I have told him one thing would be happening and then quite another thing took place. Today, he got the expander but they also put braces on his top four teeth. I really, really do not remember being told that. I have two metal mouths and a crawling, solid foot eating baby. That is a lot of life.
Ian is making Creme Brulee this afternoon. Quart of heavy cream. Yikes.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment