Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Something Ain't Right

For THREE days in a row, I have received NO cards in the mail. If none come tomorrow, I will need therapy. This is my favorite part of the month. I can't take it.

Turned Adam's expander today. Gave me the willies. He was fine. Said he could feel it but was ok.

Took Evan to walmart for his gift shopping. Convinced him to get everyone the same thing. The price was right. It wasn't busy at 9:30-ish this morning, thankfully. Did I tell you how Alec and I were there last week and they had four or five lanes open with many many people in each line. I was so irked at how few lanes were open, we just put our stuff down and left. I get irked fairly easily.

Watched Julie and Julia last night. I much prefer thinking of Julia Child with Meryl Streep's face--that Julia was not a looker. It wasn't a great movie, but it was cute. So few movie's I ever want to see.

The creme brulee was great--how could it not be? Sugar, cream, egg yolk and vanilla. Wow.

Lily is giving me the eye rub, which means she wants to nurse.

No comments: