Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Not Again!

My cell phone died. TRUST ME, you do not want the details. After the two phones I put through the washer earlier this year, I insured this one so it ONLY cost $50 for the one being delivered tomorrow. What a dork is I.

Dan grouted today--let Ian do part of it. Alec and Ad and I took a bunch of tarps to fortify the dog kennel that works as the goat pen. It is nice and warm and wind resistant for the two girls we have left. I am sure one is pregnant, the other one has to be. They spent months and months with bucks. They have to be. So hard to tell with goats. At some point we will build something permanent I suppose, but they are good for now.

Finally finished Dan's gift I will tell you about in a few days if you are interested. We are giving the kids the big gift tomorrow night and then we will open stuff Friday morning. I could use a few more days of 2009. I really hoped we'd be done with the house. Need to just get over it. We are close. Really close.

I think we will be ready to get back to school in a sane manner. I remember the first day back to school in January 2005. That was the morning I got Evan up and he collapsed on me. That was when we found out he was hypoglycemic. He hasn't had an issue for so long I can't even remember.

Tomorrow we will just clean up the upstairs and then have our big dinner celebration and big gift and I suppose these loonies will stay up until midnight.

No comments: