Took Ian to Lowe's this morning to get his a rug for his bedroom. The bed had been in the middle of the room but we moved stuff around so he has a big open space and it needed a rug. And 8 x 10 fit the open space perfectly. Got paint for the bathroom. Same color as the bedroom. This should be the last can of paint I have to buy. MAN! I bought a lot of paint for this house.
The shower is moving in our bathroom so Dan needed to drywall there and some other spots. There was this funny hole in the wall that went to the laundry room. It was really low and was hard to imagine it was a laundry chute type thing. There are several weird things in this house. Anyway, he closed that up on both sides. He thinks he will get the primer on tonight.
I am getting my haircut today. Found a new place in Clemson, which is considerably closer than the gal I used to go to in Greenville. She gave a good cut but she never talked to me! At all. She'd ask what I wanted and then do it in silence. As if!! No idea what I will have done to it today. Stay tuned.
It is 50 degrees here and sunny.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment