Got the pictures taken today. They turned out ok--not great. Am fine with the Christmas card. They made a square picture of Lily that just knocked me over. It was so cute and will look so neat in her room. Am sending more cards this year than I have in a long time, but no Christmas Quiz this year. I just don't have it in me. I am whipped and worn out. I need to get this house and life back into order or I fully intend of going off the deep end.
Just getting everyone to pictures and spending the time while waiting for the pictures to be ready seemed hard--I had broken a sweat by the time we were arriving at the picture place. Goodness. Left at 9:00 and got home about 2:00. Then, after dinner, went back out to take the three boys shopping for Adam's birthday, which is Wednesday. He is so excited for his birthday---it is cute.
Two chicks hatched out the other day. We are leaving them alone with their mummy.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment