My back is messed up again. It is one spot under my shoulder blade. I know it is a holding baby issue and sleeping exacerbates it (have NEVER typed that word before). It HURTS. I can hardly hold the babe. Not loving life right now.
Also highly annoyed that, for the second time, the water people have just shut off our water to do work somewhere. Is this common with city water? Drives me nuts. Teeth aren't even brushed yet. Yes, I have emergency bottled water, but I am hoping it just comes back. Dan just called and said they don't know when it will. So, no hot shower for back.
Too many people getting swine flu. Freaking me out. I think what freaks me out is if this were a more serious virus that was killing people, it is scary to see how fast it is making the rounds. Stay out of Wisconsin, for sure. Just sayin'.
Alec shook the milk bottle this morning but the cap wasn't on right. Landed all over Adam's head. Could not help but laugh.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment