I am cleaning out the desk this week and, I swear, I am throwing away every electrical cord I can't identify. I have a drawer full of these dumb cords--nobody knows where they go but we keep them, just in case. I HATE THAT!! So, bye-bye unidentified cords; hello drawer space.
I am getting holiday card pictures taken next week. Need to decide what they should wear. I was toying with the idea of getting them all shirts with ties, but that means buying four shirts and ties and I didn't really plan to spend that much. Otherwise, it is polo shirts or T-shirts. I usually get my inspiration for this kind of thing just before pics so I am running around like a crazy woman.
Oops, Alec is done with piano. Time to discuss Around the World in Eighty Days.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment