Took the middle boys to the orthodontist today. Ian won't have anything done until all his adult teeth are in. He only has eight adult teeth so far. His teeth aren't terrible. Adam, on the other hand, is a mess. His baby teeth were just jammed together. In the space six teeth were, four adult teeth are fitting. That won't work. They want to expand his mouth with something that you expand everyday with a key you turn (?!?!?). He said we could start in the next year or so. Problem is, the healthcare reimbursement time just ended so we didn't get to add that in for next year. After a few calls, we figured out the best thing to do moneywise, is start it this month. I won't bore you with the details of why. So, Adam starts this eight month journey a week from Monday, the day I show up with $1000. Fun.
It caught me off guard. I didn't think anything would be done this soon. And since I am an overwhelmed emotional nutty woman, it made me almost cry. Do you ever feel that way? Like you are a time bomb and if something hits you wrong, you might start bawling at any moment? Good times. Actually, I did the other thing I do at the orthodontist--I started laughing hysterically.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment