Sunday, November 1, 2009

Easy Peasy

Have you ever worn those ankle weights for awhile and then taken them off and felt like a ballerina because it was so effortless to walk? That is what it is like with Lily asleep. Wow! Look at what I can do with TWO hands! Typing with two hands. Laundry with two hands. Scrap booking with two hands. It is so easy!

Dan and three boys went to see Ken Ham this morning. Since I had a good chance of spending it out in the lobby, I decided to pass. He has something going on tomorrow morning I will take them to. First day back to school and it is a field trip. They are going back tonight also.

Adam, Lil and I went to the grocery store. Adam was getting annoyed with the boy carrying out our bags. He likes to do that. He really likes to work but he can get so bossy about it. Need to balance that out.

Dan got the kitchen walls painted. The counter is ready to pick up. The floor shouldn't take too long to get down. I think then we can get the pantry back in and life can be a little more normal. It is a mess now. We have to shove all the stuff on the table into the middle in order to eat. Last night we ate pizza in the mud room. That was mostly because of the paint smell.

We don't trick or treat and we don't hand out stuff. Halloween isn't part of our lives, so none of that was going on yesterday.

Got the schedule redone for tomorrow and after I go through school stuff tonight, I guess I'll be ready. I guess. I feel like I failed this vacation month because I sure don't feel refreshed and I can't look around and see how much better things look because of the work we got done.

No comments: