And I really really mean that--Thank God It's Friday!!!! Thank you, Lord! Thank you soooo much. I haven't even seen Alec yet this morning. Lily is still sleeping. I let everyone sleep in.
I am going to gripe a little. I am really tired of the house not being done. I am tried of the living room being all smushed together and the pantry being in the living room and a big extra piece of furniture being in my room. I am tired of the trips to Home Depot and Lowe's. I am tired of evenings being so busy. I am tired of not being able to walk through the garage. I am tired of the Spoiled Pepto colored bathroom that is so gross, there doesn't seem to be a point to cleaning because it still looks really gross clean. I am so tired of not being able to find things. We have been here are year and it is still not a home. And I am officially tired of it.
We might go on a field trip today, but there is a fair chance we won't. I think we are supposed to be buying kitchen flooring tonight.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment