Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Baby

My little baby is on my bed looking at me with a big happy smile. She is so happy. She giggles and giggles. What a joy.

My toe is better. It got swollen and red and hot yesterday, so I know it had some infection. I ate garlic until I could not stand my own smell and soaked it and every other thing I could think of.

In the night, Evan got up and used my bathroom. Weird. Got up to check on him and then used the bathroom after him. Went back to bed and found him in my spot in the bed! Told him to go back to his own bed. Then after a few minutes he came running in to crawl in Dan's side, but papa bear was there. Will have to see if he even remembers it this morning.

Hmm...it is 7:05 and I don't hear any alarms going off. Better go investigate.

No comments: