So, Evan is helping Dan put in the new blinds in the kitchen. Ian is tightening screws on the stainless steel island type thing in the kitchen. Alec and Adam are putting together an IKEA dresser for Evan. I have been working on Ancestry.com. I saw a commercial for it last night and just decided to pop on and see if I could find anything new. I worked on it quite a bit a few years ago, but haven't touched it since. Wow, I found some lines way back to the 1500's. My parents were from Vermont and I have ancestors on both sides who were here and in Canada in the 1600's. Her line came from France and his from England. There are some lines that I can't get back past my great grand parents. That is a bummer. My maternal great-grandmother was adopted in Boston in 1908, so I can't go anywhere with that. I dig genealogy. Ancestry.com has gotten really expensive but you can do it for two weeks free.
My toilet died. About a month before I was going to replace it. Thirty years old--couldn't hold out another month. We are going to go buy a new one this morning. Hope Home Depot isn't too busy.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment