Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seven Minutes Until...

It is time for school with Evan. So, here I am. Tomorrow is my pal in Illinois Deb's birthday. Would tease her about being old, but, well, she's my age. Shoot. Happy B-day, all the same.

Walked into the kitchen this morning and it just seemed bigger. I figured it was because the stove was back where it belonged--it had been out in the center of the kitchen for what seemed a long time. Finally dawned on me Dan put the new lights up last night. We had ugly hanging things before and the kitchen actually seems more spacious with them gone.

Speaking of kitchen--had the christening of the counter tops. I was making coffee with a hand press espresso dealie from Lehman's. Pushed it down on a plastic cup--I was trying to make ice coffee and already had the ice and milk in the cup. It exploded--oh, if you could have seem the mess. All over me, the cabinets, counter, wall, appliances, floor--IN the opened recipe box. What a mess!!!

Last bowling of the year this afternoon. I take over as coordinator in January. I would be more excited about it being over if I didn't have to go that way to get milk anyway.

Time to read with Ev...

No comments: