Don't you hate growing out your hair? Miss Lil has this really long hair right on top, towards the back of her head. It is probably two inches high now. It holds a little bow well, but otherwise, sure looks funny.
The males are harvesting honey today. I would be also, but a scrapbooking day was announced this week, so I will be going to that and taking Lil. I am caught up on the family album (through October, just sayin'), but I need to work on Lil's album. I suppose it is about time to work on Adam's yearly one, also. I just do a two page spread for every year and then they will have an album of their lives to take with them.
Read the booklet the crazy Apostolic sent us. FFN said she received one in the mail, also. He has seven kids and no job and he is spending money printing and mailing out these dumb things. And it wasn't very good. In fact, it was kind of disturbing. He implied people flock to him looking for advice on how their family can be just like his. Good grief, it was embarrassing to read such a load of baloney (by the way, I think you spell it bologna if you are talking about the food and baloney if you are talking about a load of hooey---not sure). He went on and on about money and good stewardship. Oh my. Just lost your house to foreclosure and using yourself as an example of using money in a Godly way. I am so irked with him, I just want to smack him.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment