Yesterday really went well. Attitudes were good and the morning went smoothly. Went to bowling. Dan picked up the new counter top. I am so relieved that I think the color goes well with the red of the cabinets and the yellow of the walls.
The only bummer of the day was when I drove all the way to the mall to get Lily's Sears pictures and, at 6:30, found out they closed at 6:00. Grr. Heading back today.
Having a problem with Adam lately. He is so into everyone else's business. We went to the chiropractor yesterday and when he would ask someone how they were, Adam would answer for them! He even did it for me! "How are you feeling Miss Rena?" asks chiro. "Oh, she's doing fine." says Adam. He is doing that a lot lately. I really see how any good quality a child naturally has still needs to be guided. Leadership qualities can just become bossiness, you know? Never a break in parenting.
This morning moved along well, also. Have been sidetracked with a minor ailment. I have an ingrown toenail, I think, and last night I started seeing the dreaded red line going done my toe, which I always hear means infection is entering the blood stream, or some horrible thing. I have been eating garlic and Echinacea. Have soaked it is Epsom salt and plantain tea. The red streak is gone, but it still hurts.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment