Monday, November 9, 2009

Help!

I broke my back! Not really. Just feels that way. I hate being so old, I can develop pain after doing nothing!! In the night, it started hurting behind by right shoulder blade and into my shoulder. I mean, it hurts!! I took advil, to no avail. Have been switching hot and cold packs, used Unker's magic balm, took a hot shower. Nothing is touching it. It is not working to hold a baby at all. Dan offered to come home, but I can't imagine we can't hobble through the day somehow. Got through all the individuals' schooling this morning. No mulching this afternoon, I am sure.

Last night, during devotions, Evan asked how to become a Christian. He has asked that a few times and I have noticed how he has been much more interested in bible study lately and his prayers have seemed more sincere. So, after Dan explained it again, I asked if he wanted to pray to Jesus and he did. Had to hold back the blubbering--especially when he started crying. Joy.

That is about all for today--surviving.

No comments: