Went to Walmart to try to stock up on some food basics. I was thinking how hard it is to stock up because all these people eat so much food, and I can't seem to shop fast enough!! Goodness. Seems like I am always off to the store and since the store isn't close, it seems like I spend forever on the road. This is the curse of being unorganized. I have the kitchen cabinets and drawers organized now. I was going to wait to organize the pantry until we move it back into the kitchen, but that has to wait for the walls to be painted and the new floor in.
I think after Dan gets home, Alec and I will head up to IKEA because I think there are a few more IKEA type things I need for organization. Again, four hours total drive time. Good grief.
Alec is painting the kitchen cabinet doors in the garage and Dan is working on the trim and fixing walls. I am pretty close to a working schedule. I just have to write it out for everyone. Need to hear how Dan wants the evenings to work. It is getting dark sooner so we need to change outdoor chore time. Always change.
Back to drinking green smoothies. OJ, yogurt, spinach, blueberries, oatmeal and some almond butter. What a great way to get full and eat a ton of good stuff fast.
Bought mini marshmallows and toothpicks so the kids could make marshmallow buildings.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment