Thursday, March 5, 2009

Whipped

IKEA opened in Charlotte last month. I decided to go today to look for some chairs for the den. Took the younger three with me. Alec stayed home to do school and help Dan dig post holes.

I found chairs that I think will work very well and also some desks for my craft room. I am trying to stay focused on the den until I have all I need for it before I move on. I think we need to move the desk and there are still some things to put away, but I will be just about done with it at that point. I was trying to get it done by the end of this week so I can move on to the craft room next week.

Dan got a bajillion holes dug today. We will see if he can get out of bed tomorrow. That is really physical work.

Another pup is on its way out. I kept getting tempted to bottle feed it, but I haven't. I have three pups spoken for so far just off the homeschool loop.

I am whipped. Dan is whipped.

No comments: