Told the kids we we done with field trips for awhile. Ian was actually happy. He is a weird kid.
Took two days to recover from our productive morning. People keep telling me to let the boys do the work--do you guys understand how much work my kids do?? I am surprised the anti-child labor people aren't banging on my door. Still working on balancing life; some days I do better than others.
Alec is going to finish painting the mud room walls for me today. I am running to the chiro and then to get his paint and some stuff for tonight. Get-together at church tonight. I am bringing guacamole. Mexican themed.
A nice family with six kids came over to pick a puppy last night. They had a five year old girl who needed to use the potty, so I sent her in to Alec's. She came back out and said there was no toilet paper. I took her back and showed her the whole pack on the floor. She said, "But there's no spinny-thing to pull it off of." We had taken the TP holder down to fix and paint the walls. She was a funny little thing.
There is a regional robotics competition at Clemson today and tomorrow. I think Dan is taking the boys since it is supposed to rain.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment