Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday This and That

Went out to check on Dan who is working on the fence. Visited the goats. I think my girl (Willow) miscarried. Big fat bummer, but that's life.

I was proud of Ian. Adam had brought him home a kite from Father/Son camp and, since today was really windy, he put it together all by himself and got it up and flying.

Got the mud room put back together, so that means the entire downstairs in in decent enough order that I would not die if someone visited.

It rained here for four or five days and today is super windy. Tomorrow is supposed to actually be a nice day, so that will feel wonderful. I think we are going to work on cleaning up the yard. There is so much junk the seller left here. And we have created some of our own mess, too.

The strawberries look good and the blueberries have flowers, but the raspberries and elderberries are still lifeless looking sticks.

No comments: