Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday, Already

Well, I did ok with my painting yesterday. Didn't get as far as I had hoped, but realized I needed to let go of my lofty goals.

I got some tables finished but a couple of others need a second coat. We bought paint to finish the walls, but I was so tired by the afternoon I couldn't even handle telling Alec what to do. We were at the library yesterday afternoon, doing geography, and I realized I just needed to stop. My body was worn out. So I stopped.

Today, we are going to the Pickens County Museum and the chiro. Then we have to get something to make for dessert for dinner tonight at Ev's bowling partner's house. Life is too busy. I used to be good at fighting that, but I am no longer winning that battle.

Tomorrow, Dan is going to put up the first big pasture fence and then we can put the dogs in there. We are having a little cold snap (won't hit 50 for a few days), but afterwards I think we will move the pups out to the kennel. My mud room smells like the pound. I am pretty sure we can get the rest of the painting done tomorrow. Next week, we are going to focus on the garage. It has become the dumping ground and it is stuffed.

No comments: