I am taking a break from the computer this week. It has become a source of angst lately, so I am giving it a rest. Crazy pregnant women can do that whenever they want.
At church today, I found out VBAC's are illegal in Florida. That shocks me. The government is so helpful in protecting us from ourselves.
I found a new author I love. Juliette de Bairacli Levy. She is a herbalist who wrote the book about herbs for livestock that I just found. I love the way she writes. Next, I bought a book she wrote about her nomadic lifestyle called Traveler's Joy. I was reading it on the way to church and left it on the dashboard. A gal saw it and got all flutterflied that I was reading it. How funny, I had never heard of the gal before a couple of weeks ago and I go to church with someone else who loves her. Out of the seven or eight other women at my church. Funny.
Speaking of church--I had to pee THREE time while there today. Good Golly Miss Pregnant Lady.
I need to sit down and plan out my week better than I have in the past. I am just trying to do too much and it is frustrating me and making me feel ill.
So, take care. Call me if you need me. See ya next week.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment