Why do I always end up more tired if I am out in the world than I ever am at home? There is a Deconstructing Darwin conference at a nearby church this weekend and they had a class for homeschoolers this morning. After an hour or so I was ready to start snoring. Of course, I find science painfully boring, so maybe that had something to do with it. Well, no, because I did bring a very interesting book to read (The Complete Herbal Handbook for Farm and Stable), so that can't be it. Anyhoo...
Dan, Alec and Ian are going back tonight at 6:00 and all day Saturday. I have every intention of getting as far in the den as I can with the little boys.
The neighbor called to say the dogs were driving her nuts. I felt terrible. Lenny is definitely a barker and we had them close to her house--dumb. So, out the five of us went to move the kennel. The funny thing was, I had been outside with the dogs for about an hour walking around so they were actually quiet when she called. I am sure things will be better once the fence is up and they can run. I really felt terrible that she had to call (I had told her when we first moved in to please call if the dogs ever bugged her).
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment