The one day of snow for the winter has passed. The chiro's secretary told me she got five inches. There is no way she got five inches. Not even in a "drift!"
Dan is home working on the fence line. Kids are schooling and I ran to the chiro and library to post pictures of the pooches.
Working on the den this week. Got books sorted (finally!!) last night. I was trying to keep them under 1,000, but I am sure we have more right now. I really need to purge a little, but we will settle with this for now. It is always funny when I sort them--the kids always find "new" ones they don't remember and go on reading binges.
I still am dealing with nausea at 21 weeks. Good night, this better be a great kid who takes care of me in my old age (which will be her high school years!!).
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment