Had the best morning. I decided to try something new. We are having the boys do school in the afternoon and working in the morning. I was finding that by the time they were done with school, I was too whipped to accomplish much. So, this morning we got the mudroom cleaned up and taped and the new walls primed so that we can paint it soon--Wednesday, I think. Or maybe tomorrow night. I only bought one gallon of this paint because it is really dark and I am worried it will be too much. I figured we'd get one coat up and then decide if it was worth it to proceed.
Tomorrow, we'll school in the morning so we can get to bowling in the afternoon. There are only two if those left. Seriously, that has been the funnest "homeschool" activity we've done (people use it for P.E.--or Phy Ed for you northerners--credit). I am normally so glad when activities end, but not this one.
I think the plan for Wednesday morning is to get the garden planted. At some point this week, we need to get prepared for the turkeys, which come next week.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment